Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hey there, Grammarland!

Wednesday's schedule:

9am - Homeroom
9:30- 7-1
10am - 7-2
10:30 - 8-2
12:00- 6th grade

All Zoom codes and Zoom passwords are on Google Classroom.

All students were given a Lee Christian email and password, and they need to use it for Google Classroom. By next week, I would like all work turned in on Google Classroom. If you need help with this, please let me know.

Parents, I am working diligently to get your student's excellent work graded in these new circumstances. Please allow me a few days to assess and enter work in Renweb. Google classroom is extremely helpful with this.

If you are struggling with this new virtual land we've found ourselves in, and you're worried that your child will fail, don't worry. If your child is showing up for class and communicating with teachers, we will absolutely extend grace until everyone is on the same page.


I really love that we can all connect over Zoom! I certainly miss my students.
Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Blessings,
KD

7 comments:

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...