Friday, October 30, 2020


 Hello, Grammarland!

Well. Sixty-two OCC shoeboxes so far...and I can't wait to see more! 500 is our goal, and I think it's going to happen! Parents of middle school girls, I sent an email last week about our Prayer Group packing party. Mrs. Ross is having an FFA packing party as well. Please join with us to help spread the name of Jesus around the world.

6th grade....Behold, our kingdom!










My students did an amazing job on their castles! My classroom looks extremely royal now. I'm so proud of my 6th graders! Unfortunately, three of the castles were attacked and eaten by hungry marauders. Here's what they once looked like!




8th graders are living in another kingdom: the kingdom of commas. My students shall not scatter commas about like sprinkles on a cupcake. The best thing about commas are that they're attached to rules, and if you learn the rules, you'll be fine! We also spent time this week learning about the Holocaust and WWII ahead of our beginning our study of Corrie Ten Boom. Next week we will begin her incredible story in earnest.

Have an amazing long weekend! May God richly bless your family.

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...