Monday, February 1, 2021

Middle School English Stuff!


 Hi, Grammarland!


The 6th graders are reading a story in which a boy eats enchanted candy, so of course, we had to try it too! I posted this pic of Turkish Delight, because I always end up with a student or two who think it is delicious and want some for themselves!

On Friday,  I announced our new 6th grade project! It's due at the end of February, and students are already excited about it. Ask your student to show you the sheet, and get started!

7th grade homeroom: Our awesome Color Run, is Friday, February 12. Our homeroom class will work towards fundraising goals, and then we shall have an amazing time at the color run! Sign up on funrun.com!

All 7th grade: I have made a Khan Academy class so you can access additional grammar help.  Click here: https://www.khanacademy.org/join/CUCR6MWY     6th graders may join this class as well, especially if you are new to our school and you have never had grammar.

QUIZLET: If you have not yet signed up for quizlet, please click here: https://quizlet.com/join/P7BRFEtkA

I am loving my new students! Parents, thank you for sharing your kiddos with me.

Blessings,

 Mrs. Desjarlais

2 comments:

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...