Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hey,  my new 7th grade Bible Class!

When last we met, we were talking about King Hekekiah. He was a good king who had a terrible father as his example, but he didn't let that bad example influence his reign. Hezekiah faced a scary enemy (it wasn't coronavirus; it was an terrible army), and he knew he was outmatched. What did he do? How can we look at King Hezekiah to know how to conquer our own fears?
Watch the video.
You'll  be writing about this king next week.


Click here to watch the Hezekiah video!



We have so many crazy things swirling around us. Worries about our world, our city, our school, and our families. How can we conquer these fears? Read this blog, and, if you can, leave a comment with your thoughts on this page.

Click to go to YouVersion

I miss y'all, I love you, and I'm praying for you.
KD

20 comments:

  1. I am really confused right know because there are 37 assignments for me on khan academy. Is that normal? Jacob Rogers 7-2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Do the grammar first. Don't race through it. I haven't even assigned them to you yet, but it's an awesome review. I also put some coding on there for you. It looks like fun. It is not mandatory.

      Delete

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...