Tuesday, March 17, 2020

ONLINE CLASSES START TOMORROW!

Hey, Grammarland! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Your English classes will be every Monday and Wednesday, with all work due on Friday by midnight. I'll post assignments Sunday and Tuesday afternoon/evening.

To turn work in:
Make sure your name, the date, and the assignment are on the top right.

1. Type it into a Google Doc.
              or
2. Type it into an email to me. (k.desjarlais@leechristianschool.org)
              or
3. Take a good picture of it and email it to me. 7th graders will have to do this for their upcoming one-pager assignment.

To contact me:

1. Send me an email.
             or
2. Text me on Remind.

Attendance:
Check in on the blog each day in the comment section.
Example: Michael Jordan, 7-2, March 17. Go Heels!

Before we get started:
I need for you to sign up for some online educational resources.

Quizlet
https://quizlet.com/join/P7BRFEtkA

Khan Academy

Readworks - 8th grade only as of now.


1. Have students go to www.readworks.org/student
2. Students should sign in with their Google account.
3. Students enter class code PSCFYT

OK. That's it for now. Please contact me with any questions. Away we go...

Please pray for our school, our students, our teachers, and our country. 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your hard work Mrs. Desjarlais!
    Candy Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Noah- sign in on the blog I posted with assignments. And hey there!

      Delete
  3. Marina Lopez here ELA 8-1,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completed the Khen Academy -Sidney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali Smith was present all week, and she completed her work.

    ReplyDelete

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...