Monday, March 16, 2020

Oh, my sweet students!!!
I know you're excited about this little break, and I know that you probably get to hang out in pajamas today....
However.
I come to school for you, so I am abandoned, bereft, lonely, and student-free. Therefore, I am sad! I miss you!!!
Please check back daily on this blog for updates and for your at-home assignments. Some will be me teaching you, some will be games, some will be writing, some will be creative stuff...and I expect you to try to win on our Quizlet games!
Just know. This is going to be fine.
God is bigger than COVID-19.

Check back in each day!
Blessings and love.
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...