Tuesday, April 7, 2020


Happy Tuesday, Grammarland!

On today's agenda...

Bible Class, 11am. Zoom info and PW in Google Classroom. See you there! Be sure you have your Bible!

I'm so proud of  my students. They've accepted this new challenge of virtual school, and they're doing great!

I've posted a two-part  Easter break extra credit assignment for my Bible class: an outdoor video interview with an older (as in, older than my students) Christian, and a prayer map to keep handy in these strange times. My friend Heather Webb is a missionary and teacher, and she posted the prayer map idea. Here's her beautiful daughter Jyoti completing her map and sharing her finished work.




Please keep our students and our school in your prayers. Please keep our country in your prayers.
May God bless each of you.

KD

7 comments:

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...