Sunday, April 5, 2020





It's Holy Week, Grammarland! Let's pray for each other in the face of this pandemic, and let's prepare our hearts for the celebration of Easter.

Here's Monday's schedule:

9am - Homeroom
9:30- 7-1
10am - 7-2
10:30 - 8-2
12:00- 6th grade

All Zoom codes and Zoom passwords are on Google Classroom.

NEW! NEW! Virtual Office Hours on Mondays from 1:30-2pm.  Meeting info in Google Classroom.



My students are doing great! Please be sure that your student is coming to class and turning in work.

Dress code: Guys, you must be wearing a shirt in virtual class!

If a student submits work to me, and I send it back for corrections, it must be corrected before the due date. Otherwise, I'll take a grade on the original submission.

We didn't choose virtual school, but here we are! Taking it one day at a time is the best plan. I'm so proud of my students, and I'm proud of you parents, too! We got this! (Oh, the grammar...).

Friday begins our Easter break!
All assignments this week are due by 11:59 Thursday night.

May God bless you and keep you safe and well.
KD


9 comments:

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...