Thursday, April 2, 2020


Homeroom! Friday, 10am - meet me in Google Classroom for chapel!

Middle school, if you have YouVersion, I'd love for you to join me in reading the plan:

The Cross & Covid-19: Discover Hope This Easter

How can I pray for you? Prayer is the most powerful tool we have, and I'd be honored to pray for you.
 If I can help you pray about anything, I'm here for you. k.desjarlais@leechristianschool.org

 Please, please help me pray for my students who do not yet know Christ. My heart breaks for them.

Have a great weekend! Only one more week til Easter.

Hebrews 13
20 Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 comment:

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...