Friday, September 10, 2021

hello, September!

Hello, Grammarland!

Middle School ELA is amazing! I’ve been so proud of my students this week. They’re doing so well with verbs, and the novels we read in each class lead to amazing discussions. Since all of our novels have characters who make godly choices, our conversations in English class are often about God. It’s beautiful  

Next week:

Chapel and MS girl prayer group: Wednesday 

8th grade SAT quiz: every Friday

All classes: next vocabulary test: September 21

All vocabulary lists are in the Mrs. Desjarlais class on Quizlet. 

We are loving the iPads and Vibe boards! This week my classes all joined Microsoft Teams and submitted an assignment. I love saying “now, let’s get out our iPads” and seeing my students’ excitement. 

Here are my 7th graders learning about 9/11 on Actively Learn today.






In the coming weeks, we will continue verb studies and novel studies. We will also begin a concentrated effort to become good writers. I’m so excited to get started. 

May God bless each of you. You’re in my prayers. 

Blessings, 

Mrs. Desjarlais 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So grateful

 Hello, Grammarland! Parents, thank you. You went all out when it was time for our Boosterthon and for our crazy Penny War. You have been am...